I am very interested in anyone having any contract or other problems with alarm monitoring with Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE) or their associated companies, whether with the evergreen clause (automatic contract renewal) or any other problems or issues.
In our case, some of the aliases of companies performing alarm monitoring used by Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE) are:
AKA Central Station
AKA King Capital Financial Services
AKA Integrated Alarm Systems, Inc. (IASI)
AKA Morlyn Financial Group
AKA Palisades Partners
AKA Monitoring Services
AKA Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE)
More of the aliases of companies who monitor alarm systems related to Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE) according to my research are listed below.
Please keep in mind that there may be some honest and reputable alarm monitoring companies unrelated to Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE) who use the same or a similar name as the aliases below, and this is certainly not meant to associate or disparage those companies who are not related to Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE). If this is the case with your company, please let me know so that I can correct the problem immediately.
If you feel that you are a victim of any unfair, deceptive, or unlawful practices, or have had any problems with Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE) or their associated alarm monitoring service companies, or feel that you have not been treated fairly, or have problems that you have been unable to resolve, I very much would like to know about it. Please respond to this email address as soon as possible.
Specifically, if you have had any of the problems noted below related to Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE) or its aliases, please respond to this email address:
· Have had your contract being automatically renewed unlawfully or have other problems related to automatic contract renewal
· Have not been able to obtain the services in contract
· Have been concerned about the repeated assignment of your alarm monitoring contract to numerous companies without your knowledge or approval
· Have been deceived by a false claim of association or membership with the Better Business Bureau or other organizations with a code of ethics
· Have had demands made for payment of money not owed
· Have been threatened, intimidated or otherwise disparaged over contract or payment issues
· Have had your account been turned over to a collection agency due to false claim of money owed
· Have been the victim of any unlawful activity or demands
· Have had any problem which you have been unable to resolve despite your best efforts
In particular, if you feel that you are the target of any of these activities because you are elderly or you know of an elderly person who has been who has been victimized, please respond or have someone respond for you to this email address. This is very important!
It is my mission to stop the reported offenses of Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE)which reach from coast to coast for all persons, particularly the elderly. I am aware of many individuals who have tried to on their own and been unsuccessful, but there is power in numbers.
List of companies associated with Integrated Alarm Systems Group (IASGE):
Alliant Protection Services
Associates International Inc.
Diverse Monitoring Systems
Emergency Response Network
Firstline Security Inc.
I A S G
I A S I
International Alarm Services Group
KC Acquisition and
King Capital Financial Services
Monital Signal Corporation
Morlyn Financial Group
National Alarm Computer Center Inc.
Protection Service Industries
RTC Alarm Monitoring Services
Safety Tech Security